Anti-aging beauty oil
For a 50ml bottle, pour and mix:
- 10 ml rosehip vegetable oil
- 10 ml vegetable oil of wheat germ
- 30 ml jojoba wax
- 6 drops of rose essential oil
Application: massage gently on a clean face previously moistened with rose floral water.
Storage method: protected from heat and light, ideally in the refrigerator.
Shelf life: according to the expiration dates indicated on the bottle.
For all types of scarring: surgery, acne, chickenpox, stretch marks, etc.
In a bowl :
- Soften with a fork: 70 g shea butter.
- Add 20 ml of musk rose vegetable oil, little by little, mixing long and vigorously.
- Finally add 12 drops of ladaniferous rockrose essential oil *.
Apply in the morning: locally, taking care to massage gently.
In the evening: prefer the use of aloe vera gel.
Storage mode: protected from heat and light.
Shelf life: according to the expiration date indicated on the bottles.
* Precautions for use : due to the presence of essential oil, this mixture is reserved for adults and children over 1 year on a reduced area.
Nutritional aspect of rosehip oil.
Rosehip vegetable oil is the subject of few studies for internal use. However, its great richness in Omega 3 (and Omega 6), vitamin A, E and F, makes it an oil particularly recommended for the suppleness of the skin and the vitality of the body. It also acts on digestion, excess cholesterol, high blood pressure and certain neuroendocrine imbalances.
It is therefore possible to consume it, by cures, sporadically and up to a teaspoon over an average period of 10 days. Medical follow-up is recommended.
- Digestive, pancreatic regulator
- Preventive of cardiovascular disorders
- Cholesterol lowering
- Neuroendocrine regulator
- Skin conditions ( acne , eczema , psoriasis )
- Atherosclerosis (preventive)
- Devitalized hair and nails
- Cholesterol (preventive)
- Intercellular cohesion (increases flexibility of cell membranes)
- Unbalanced menstrual cycle
- Diabetes (prevention)
- Digestion: digestive disorders (hepatic congestion, pancreatic weakness, duodenal ulcer …) (accompanied by medical follow-up)
- High blood pressure (accompanied by medical follow-up)
- Dry, devitalized, mature skin
- Cardiovascular disorders (prevention and medical follow-up)
- Digestive disorders (in addition to medical monitoring)
- Neuroendocrine disorders (prevention and support for medical follow-up)
- Skin aging
In the context of dermatological disorders, it is possible to carry out internal cures of Rosehip vegetable oil (10 days) while applying the oil to the parts concerned. It may be interesting, in this case, to combine vegetable oils with essential oils, and to fill nutritional deficiencies with supplements and / or by a rebalancing of food.
It is strongly advised to contact a competent therapist.
Precautions for Rosehip Oil.
No precautions for use according to current knowledge.
Unlike external use, the internal use of Rosehip vegetable oil seems to show few studies valuing its nutritional or therapeutic interest. However, its composition in essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E in particular give it a particular potential.
Very sensitive to oxidation , Rosehip vegetable oil can be stored away from light, moisture and heat. It is advisable to close the bottle tightly after use and place it in the refrigerator. Rosehip vegetable oil does not heat up.